V Symposium on Infectious Diseases
We will glad to welcome you at the V Symposium on Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, that will take place in Varadero, Cuba, from June 23-26, within the framework of the 17th International Scientific Congress, organized by the National Center for Scientific Research.
With the theme “Latest advances in research and treatment of infectious diseases” the V Symposium are aimed at health professionals, regulators, researchers, professors, students and staffs from pharmaceutical companies.
PhD. Karen Marrero PhD. Elsa Pimienta MSc. Lourdes Proenza
- Epidemiology of emerging and remerging infectious diseases.
- Novel strategies for diagnosis, equipment development and diagnostics.
- Development of preventive and therapeutic vaccine candidates.
- In silico studies, pharmacogenomics and rational design of vaccines.
- Technologies and quality control for the production of vaccines.
- New advances in the treatment of viral and bacterial infections.
- Development and regulatory issues of generics and biosimilars.